Fertility Male Natural Treatment Men should talk to a doctor or seek a healthcare professional if they have:
- A low sperm count or other problems with sperm
- A history of testicular, prostate or sexual problems
- Undergone treatment for cancer
- Small testicles or swelling in the scrotum
- Others in your family with infertility problems
Fertility Male Natural Treatment
Sperm motility is a critical factor link to male fertility. In order to reach the egg, sperm must be able to swim with a healthy forward motion. Decreased sperm motility (also referred to as asthenozoospermia) can be caused by a variety of factors, including abnormal spermatogenesis, sperm maturation issues, transport abnormalities, or a varicocele (enlargement of the veins in the scrotum).
- Is your Sperm Less than Fifteen million per mL
- Is the semen test shows low sperm numbers or no sperm? Fertility Male Natural Treatment
- Is Your testicles normal, but your body can’t get them to make sperm.
- Is Your testicles make normal sperm, but something keeps them from getting out.
- Is your semen goes into your bladder instead of out of your penis during an orgasm do to Retrograde ejaculation.
- Is your semen lacks sperm?
- Is your semen flowing back instead of going out the penis?
- Is your testicles don’t make sperm due to poor stimulation by the pituitary hormones.
- Is your pituitary gland makes too much of the hormone prolactin
- Do you have abnormal hormone production?
- Do you have varicocele (enlargement of the veins in the scrotum). which preventing sperm movement. Fertility Male Natural Treatment
- Do you have An infection in your reproductive tract?
- Do you have a blockage in the tubes that carry sperm from your testicles to your penis? This is called obstructive azoospermia.
Nature has the best for everyone if you having a problem with Infertility we can help you to resolve and correct the problem
naturally to gain back your joy and happiness in your relationship.