Many eye diseases have no early symptoms. They may be painless, and you may see no change in your vision until the disease has become quite advanced.
The single best way to protect your vision is through regular professional eye examinations. Of course, if you notice a change in your vision – or you think your eye may be injured in any way – contact your eye care professional immediately.
Natural Remedy for Eye Infections in Ghana
Natural Treatment for Eye Problems | Overcome Any Eye Problem or Infection Naturally
- Lazy Eye
- Low Vision
- Crossed Eyes (Strabismus)
- Ocular Hypertension
- Retinal Detachment
- Eyelid Twitching
Consider of taking Vitamin A, (Beta-Carotene), C and B2 (Riboflavin). The principal antioxidants in the lens of the eye are Vitamin C and E. Both are needed to activate glutathione. (Glutathione is a protein fragment which protects the eye from damage produced by free radicals.) It has been found that the absence of these vitamins encourages the growth of cataracts. Natural Remedy for Eye Infections in Ghana
Complete eye support for the digital age
• Supports healthy vision
• Helps filter blue light from digital devices
• Supports visual processing speed
• Enhances glare recovery time
• Provides all three needed carotenoids specific to inner eye health
•Gluten Free Natural Remedy for Eye Infections in Ghana
In today’s digital age, our eyes work harder than ever before. We count on them to filter out UV rays and pollution, but also subject our eyes to hours of artificial blue light coming from mobile devices, computers and televisions every day. Taking care of our eyes is more important than ever to protect from eye strain and long-term damage. And while proper nutrition is the first line of defense, most diets fall far short of the recommended levels of eye-promoting nutrients and antioxidants.
Forever Lycium Plus
Get a perfectly balanced blend of ancient botanicals formulated to provide your body with the best of what nature has to offer. Lycium contains nutrients and antioxidants shown to enhance the complexion and help maintain good vision and energy.
Powerful antioxidant with a licorice extract boost
• Powerful antioxidant
• Beneficial to eyesight and skin Natural Remedy for Eye Infections in Ghana
• Powerful tonic
• Good source of phytonutrients
• Gluten free
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Forever Lycium Plus® is our perfectly balanced blend of ancient botanicals specifically formulated to provide your body with the best of what nature has to offer.
Lycium, also known as goji berries or wolfberries, is a fruit that dates back centuries to ancient China, where it is known as the “yin tonic.” This unassuming fruit contains an unbelievable bounty of nutrients and antioxidants shown to enhance the complexion and help maintain good vision and energy. Natural Remedy for Eye Infections in Ghana
Licorice also tops the list as another herb with antioxidant benefits, containing more than 150 compounds shown to have beneficial effects. It’s most commonly used as a complementary herb that brings out the natural benefits of other herbs, making it a great companion for Lycium.
Benefits Of Vision Care Pack
- Maintain optical clarity
- Prevent ocular toxicity
- Improve and increases visual acuity
- It improves your night vision
- Improve blood circulation of the eye
- Nourishes the eye with all useful nutrient
- Improve blurred vision, glaucoma, cataract and night blindness
- Remedy It contains antioxidants that help protect eyes from the harmful effect of UV rays by preventing or slowing down the breakdown of proteins in the lens. Natural Remedy for Eye Infections in Ghana