Treatment for Cataracts | Protect Your Eyesight
What are cataracts?
A cataract is a cloudy area in the lens of your eye, Cataracts are caused by a build-up of protein that clouds the eye’s lens, which can lead to blurred vision and eventual blindness. Cataracts can be present from birth, or may develop as a result of eye injuries or following eye surgery for other problems.
The good news is that you can get rid of cataracts. Cataract surgery is an option and corrects vision problems caused by cataracts with a healthy diets and natural supplements. Treatment for Cataracts in Ghana
Did you know?
- You can get cataracts in one eye or both eyes — but they can’t spread from one eye to the other
- By age 80, most people either have cataracts
- Cataract surgery is one of the most common operations in the United States
What are the symptoms of cataracts?
- Your vision is cloudy or blurry
- Colors look faded
- You can’t see well at night
- Lamps, sunlight, or headlights seem too bright
- You see a halo around lights
- You see double (this sometimes goes away as the cataract gets bigger)
- You have to change the prescription for your glasses often
These symptoms can be a sign of other eye problems, too. Be sure to talk to your eye doctor if you have any of these problems. Over time, cataracts can lead to vision loss. Treatment for Cataracts in Ghana
Am I at risk for cataracts?
- Have certain health problems, like diabetes
- Drink too much alcohol
- Have a family history of cataracts
- Have had an eye injury, eye surgery, or radiation treatment on your upper body
- Have spent a lot of time in the sun
- Take steroids (medicines used to treat a variety of health problems, like arthritis and rashes) Treatment for Cataracts in Ghana
What causes cataracts?
When you’re young, the lens in your eye is clear. Around age 40, the proteins in the lens of your eye start to break down and clump together. This clump makes a cloudy area on your lens — or a cataract. Over time, the cataract gets more severe and clouds more of the lens. Treatment for Cataracts in Ghana
How does a cataract form?
Cataracts form when the proteins in the lens of your eye clump together, making your lens cloudy.
The lens of your eye is normally clear, allowing light to pass through. The lens helps focus the light on your retina (the light-sensitive layer of tissue in the back of your eye) so you can see things clearly, whether they’re up close or far away. Treatment for Cataracts in Ghana
How can I prevent cataracts?
You can take steps to protect your eyes and delay cataracts.
- Wear sunglasses and a hat with a brim to block the sun.
- Quit smoking. If you’re ready to quit, call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669) for free support.
- Eat healthy. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables — especially dark, leafy greens like spinach, kale, and collard greens.
- Get a dilated eye exam. If you’re age 60 or older, get a dilated eye exam at least once every 2 years.
Natural Eye Care Pack is a set of natural products in a package that contains all the right nutrients and vitamins needed by the eye for optima eye sight, this product package works perfectly for general eye problems and helps to maintain good vision. Treatment for Cataracts in Ghana
Consider of taking Vitamin A, (Beta-Carotene), C and B2 (Riboflavin). The principal antioxidants in the lens of the eye are Vitamin C and E. Both are needed to activate glutathione. (Glutathione is a protein fragment which protects the eye from damage produced by free radicals.) It has been found that the absence of these vitamins encourages the growth of eye issues.
Learn more about the products in the Natural Eye Care Pack and how they will benefits you in resolving eye problems (cataracts)Treatment for Cataracts in Ghana